By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.jpeg

Good morning, Everyone.

oldngray

nowhere special
The only mailboxes I know of are in front of post offices. Don't pay attention to the rest.

There is a mailbox about half a while away but only one I know of nearby. There was another one but it is just used for storage by mailmen.

I usually clip outgoing mail to my mailbox but not if its rainy plus may not get picked up if I don't get any mail that day.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A real man wouldn't have "almost " fought him. What was the name of your team? The half of loaf P* from plattsville

FU

Why you showing the inside of your sisters beat up vagina on here trip? Some of us are trying to eat bro

FU

Only way I can make sure I get seconds. Freakin kids are eating me out of the house

Maybe if you weren't a huge hairy vagina and worked some OT you could buy enough food for your house....

Good morning.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is a mailbox about half a while away but only one I know of nearby. There was another one but it is just used for storage by mailmen.

I usually clip outgoing mail to my mailbox but not if its rainy plus may not get picked up if I don't get any mail that day.
It's not like the old days when there was a mailbox on what seemed like every corner.