By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I support their right to stand up, but they also have to understand my right to not watch anymore.

I watch sports partly to get away from politics, so they've removed my desire to watch. NFL is doing the same thing that is killing ESPN.

Its pretty much the same people screwing up both. It should be about football and sports. Not politics.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I support their right to stand up, but they also have to understand my right to not watch anymore.

I watch sports partly to get away from politics, so they've removed my desire to watch. NFL is doing the same thing that is killing ESPN.
Yep, shut up and play, shut up and sing, shut up and act.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Exactly. It's called entertainment because they're supposed to ENTERTAIN us.
If I cared about your opinion I'd buy your memoir.

Jimmy Kimmel is doing the same thing right now. I think he's really funny. But the last week has been all about the healthcare bill. Dude I get your son was born with medical issues, but it doesn't make you an expert on healthcare policy. And I'm not going to watch your show anymore because I want to see Mean Tweet videos, not look this person is voting on the healthcare bill, attack!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm wondering how much is going to carry over to the upcoming winter Olympics.

Although the people who would get political are probably in "sports" I wouldn't watch anyway.
If I'm their agent, I remind them of endorsement moola.