By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Customers really irritate the crap out of me sometimes. Saturday manager just called me about a First Overnight package (EAM in UPS world) I had on Saturday, going to Men's Warehouse. Every week, same story, I attempt early and have to go back later because they won't have anyone there to receive. I've told them to have them sent to FedEx Office location nearby....nope. They want us to call them before delivery. Hahahahaha. They're upset because they didn't get someone's tuxes for their wedding in time. TFB.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Customers really irritate the crap out of me sometimes. Saturday manager just called me about a First Overnight package (EAM in UPS world) I had on Saturday, going to Men's Warehouse. Every week, same story, I attempt early and have to go back later because they won't have anyone there to receive. I've told them to have them sent to FedEx Office location nearby....nope. They want us to call them before delivery. Hahahahaha. They're upset because they didn't get someone's tuxes for their wedding in time. TFB.
Wally looks good in a tux.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2556.JPG
Wally looks good in a tux.

Uhh-ok