By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My goal is to be there in every way possible to help her be the best she can be and as successful as she can be to make sure she graduates from high school well on her way to being a success. After that, if she screws up, it'll be on her. I'll still be here for her but the screw ups will be on her.
Do you have room for when she gets married and they move in?

oldngray

nowhere special
Patriots.jpg

Wally

My goal is to be there in every way possible to help her be the best she can be and as successful as she can be to make sure she graduates from high school well on her way to being a success. After that, if she screws up, it'll be on her. I'll still be here for her but the screw ups will be on her.
30 is the new 17.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Check this out. Was expecting 2 packages from amazon on Tuesday. About 6:45 pm, I checked the status on the website. It said they had been delivered at 6:33 and left at my front door. No packages, and I know nobody came by, because my furry window watcher would have barked. My son works for UPS and he went to the center and checked on them. cover driver scanned the packages at 6:33, but was 9 houses from where I live. The center mgmt said they have no idea where my packages are, and maybe I should go door to door asking all my neighbors. Are you kidding me? After some more investigation, the driver said he had multiple stops on my street (a short culdesac) He left the packages at 4123. My house is 4023. The people at 4123 don't know us and didn't know what to do, so they took the packages to the nearest UPS store. The UPS store didn't know what to do, so they RTS'd my packages. Is this the way things are done now? I'm pist.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Check this out. Was expecting 2 packages from amazon on Tuesday. About 6:45 pm, I checked the status on the website. It said they had been delivered at 6:33 and left at my front door. No packages, and I know nobody came by, because my furry window watcher would have barked. My son works for UPS and he went to the center and checked on them. cover driver scanned the packages at 6:33, but was 9 houses from where I live. The center mgmt said they have no idea where my packages are, and maybe I should go door to door asking all my neighbors. Are you kidding me? After some more investigation, the driver said he had multiple stops on my street (a short culdesac) He left the packages at 4123. My house is 4023. The people at 4123 don't know us and didn't know what to do, so they took the packages to the nearest UPS store. The UPS store didn't know what to do, so they RTS'd my packages. Is this the way things are done now? I'm pist.
Someone's cranky

oldngray

nowhere special

Was it Surepost?

Wally

Instead of wasting time, call Amazon and they will reship today. You know UPS doesn't care.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not here. They would of made the driver go back and retrieve the missdelivered packages

oldngray

nowhere special
Crazy neighbors. It would have been a lot easier to go a block and take them to your house than drive all the way to a UPS store.

I'm not surprised the UPS store RTS'ed them though. They aren't even UPS employees.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Crazy neighbors. It would have been a lot easier to go a block and take them to your house than drive all the way to a UPS store.

I'm not surprised the UPS store RTS'ed them though. They aren't even UPS employees.
Yeah I've never much understood how freaking hard it is for a neighbor to take a package across the street.

Oh I don't know them. Guess what I don't know anyone I deliver to.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not here. They would of made the driver go back and retrieve the missdelivered packages

Thats usually what happens. The customer will call UPS and complain and the driver has to go back and pick up the packages. Even if its the next door neighbors. People are afraid they will end up having to pay for it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

SNAFU