By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_1443_29.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm cranky when I don't get my :censored3: I paid for and was waiting for. My house is marked clearly. 9 houses off? wtf? Maybe that's how cover drivers run scratch. Scan stuff and put it on the closest porch.

That far away the DIAD should have beeped at the driver warning him the GPS thinks he's at the wrong place.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The center said it was a cover driver and he was on another area the next day. If my son hadn't gone to the neighbors and asked around, we would have never known what happened to them.
We have gps now that shows exactly where the package was left. That is if the cover driver does his job right.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm thinking he prerecorded and worked thru lunch.

Otherwise there's a google earth shot of exactly where he hit stop complete

UPS can pull the records and see exactly where he was when he hit stop complete. For a runner they may turn a blind eye at prerecord .. until something like this happens.

That being said the GPS isn't always accurate. I had times they tried to say I misdelivered to a street I was never on, or maybe they tracked the wrong package.

oldngray

nowhere special
Shows where he scanned it, where he stop completed , and where the house is

There were times they tried to say I delivered to the wrong house when I hit stop complete as I was walking back to my truck that I had to park a couple of houses away. So I always made sure I hit complete at the exact place I left the package, even where around the house I was at.

All this crap slows you down but looking good on reports is the most important thing. Not about getting done faster.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
UPS can pull the records and see exactly where he was when he hit stop complete. For a runner they may turn a blind eye at prerecord .. until something like this happens.

That being said the GPS isn't always accurate. I had times they tried to say I misdelivered to a street I was never on, or maybe they tracked the wrong package.
Trust me it's way better now than even 5 years ago.