MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
He had too ask “the teachin Lady” how 2 use it in a proper sentence

FFE4170C-49E8-4D85-8773-2BCFA101714A.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
This one is even worse:

Rock dropped from overpass kills passenger in car - CNN

These 5 boys thought it would be fun to throw rocks on to passing cars from an overpass. One of the rocks struck and killed a man who was sitting in the passenger seat of a car. The boys are all facing murder charges-----the final charges will be levied after they determine each boy's role in the tragic prank.

Several years ago when I was riding my motorcycle some kids dropped something from an overpass on me. I was lucky it was just an egg. A few weeks later someone was killed nearby when it was rocks someone dropped. After that they put up fencing on most overpasses to try to stop that.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Several years ago when I was riding my motorcycle some kids dropped something from an overpass on me. I was lucky it was just an egg. A few weeks later someone was killed nearby when it was rocks someone dropped. After that they put up fencing on most overpasses to try to stop that.
Did you ever think maybe just a bird laid that egg and you happened to be in the way?

oldngray

nowhere special
I knew about the weak limbs and ugly growth. I didn't know the flowers stunk. I just assumed they were like related pear or apple trees. I never had one and didn't pay much attention to them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I knew about the weak limbs and ugly growth. I didn't know the flowers stunk. I just assumed they were like related pear or apple trees. I never had one and didn't pay much attention to them.
The stink is only about a week in May