By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lots of junk cleaned out today. Nice work @silverbullet2893
IMG_6341.JPG

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Three to five days before the funeral home will handle her remains. Got to get her back from South Carolina. My family and I are supposed to leave for Disney Sunday. Perfect :censored2: show.

oldngray

nowhere special
My father died in PA on a Friday and he was in a funeral home here by Sunday. He was in a hospital so there was no need for an autopsy. He did have to go to a funeral home there to be embalmed first before they could send him across the state line.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My father died in PA on a Friday and he was in a funeral home here by Sunday. He was in a hospital so there was no need for an autopsy. He did have to go to a funeral home there to be embalmed first before they could send him across the state line.
So, five children for my grandmother, all have to sign a form, to be notarized, so the funeral home can get the permit to cremate the remains, to transport home.

oldngray

nowhere special
So, five children for my grandmother, all have to sign a form, to be notarized, so the funeral home can get the permit to cremate the remains, to transport home.

My family was all there when he died. We had notice he was in a terminal coma and everybody had time to get there. I can't remember what I may have signed at the time. If they had put something in front of me I would have just signed it without thinking.