By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You don't remember months ago how his gross foot gifs were deleted from NF? Before the :censored2: hit the fan?
Ah ha! So you were the one!..Case Closed!
200.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was hired as an unloader in the Atlanta Hub ... same as @scratch.

I never unloaded or worked in the Preload in my hubrat career. I started as a loader on the Midnight Sort. Since I was on the Purple Belt where the Primary Sorters sent all the garbage like smalls and irregulars, I soon got to pick off three trailers, then I mainly worked Irregulars. I went straight to a bid route when I went driving, I was never an un-assigned driver.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Were you the type of IE guy that would stand there during an MSD saying "Well back when I unloaded here...."
I can't remember that far back ... but I dislike people like that so I assume I did not brag about speed. I have always concentrated on quality and my mind had no problem breaking rules/methods if logic dictated a better way. I remember when I unloaded, I was very diligent about keeping labels up because I considered my sorter and myself as a team.
Therefore, logic dictates that I may have if it was a better method or "keeping labels up", etc.

That sleeping medicine is kicking in, I'm afraid.