By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So what’d your bro do in Manhattan?

My family has a history of getting into sheet over there

I got arrested for streaking when I was 17 prick cop cuffed me to a utility pole guide wire

One of my sons and my BIL both got minor in possession’s in the same bar 20 years apart
I guess he got into a fight at a bar with some guy from Fort Riley. They threw him in the drunk tank, didn't charge him with anything.

He gets liquored up and kind of goes nuts. A few years ago I got a call from the hospital in town that he was there unconscious. Got hit in the head with a sand wedge, they were have a chipping contest in their frat living room and he caught a club to the head. Mom still has no idea about that one

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I guess he got into a fight at a bar with some guy from Fort Riley. They threw him in the drunk tank, didn't charge him with anything.

He gets liquored up and kind of goes nuts. A few years ago I got a call from the hospital in town that he was there unconscious. Got hit in the head with a sand wedge, they were have a chipping contest in their frat living room and he caught a club to the head. Mom still has no idea about that one

Don’t tell me it’s Sig Ep

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Used 2 watch ... a while back ... see it on occasion just channel surfing ... I don’t have freakin clue who r any of them
My brother and I never missed it when we were kids. How we bonded with our stepdad. When we moved in with him he promised to buy us every Wrestlemania.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Think I only went twice in my life ....
Will never forget it. Few months after we moved in with him his dad was dying, but he had gotten us tickets to RAW in Hartford. He took us out to dinner beforehand, cell phone rang. He rejected it and shut off his phone. Found out when I was a few years older it was his sister, calling to say his dad had just died. He didn't want to ruin the night for us.... One hell of a guy

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
They do have some good parties over thier

Went after the KU-KSU game a couple years ago

What I would give to be that age and know what I know now

Ask him if he ever goes to the Lou
(Aggie Lounge)
Will do. He graduates next month. Getting the hell out of there the next day. Had a job interview in Boston today.

He loved Manhattan, but I think it's started to lose it's appeal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Will do. He graduates next month. Getting the hell out of there the next day. Had a job interview in Boston today.

He loved Manhattan, but I think it's started to lose it's appeal.

There’s nothing there except KSU

2 hours to civilization Nobody stays there after they are done with school