By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I didn't see that they buried it, but they wouldn't doubt it.

He's a tough one to believe, I've never heard of him but now all of a sudden he's everywhere. It's a little fishy

Sounds fishy until you consider that he did try to tell people about it but got silenced and the investigation squashed. He was on Barbara Walters and she shut him down with the attitude that no way could it happen. Those celebrities were friends of hers!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sounds fishy until you consider that he did try to tell people about it but got silenced and the investigation squashed. He was on Barbara Walters and she shut him down with the attitude that no way could it happen. Those celebrities were friends of hers!
Yeah good point. I don't know, just the way he's going about it, it's like he's trying to get the cover of People with a big headline "He reveals his abusers!"

oldngray

nowhere special
Yeah good point. I don't know, just the way he's going about it, it's like he's trying to get the cover of People with a big headline "He reveals his abusers!"

I agree it does seem like he is jumping on the bandwagon to get noticed. His career is dead except for a few low budget movies on SyFy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had him confused with the other Corey. Haim and Feldman made some teen movies in the 1980's. Corey Haim died from drug abuse a few years ago. Feldman is still around making B movies.
...and he's weirder than heck with like 3 or 4 ladies he lives with. Kind of like Sheen's goddesses.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
you remember where the old Walmart was located,

well its nowhere near there
3F2A723B-468A-41AA-9D7D-05F45360C919.gif