By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I legitimately had to tell HR last week we can not hire sex offenders.
Our engineer told a manager that if we switch the trucks around every day people would take better care of them. Umm, no. No way in hell would I take care of a truck that every Tom, Dick and Harry drives and trashes. The one I drive everyday, yes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Because of your extensive experience in searching gay sex on the internet?
Yuk
FB-090617-Hillary-Face.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Our engineer told a manager that if we switch the trucks around every day people would take better care of them. Umm, no. No way in hell would I take care of a truck that every Tom, Dick and Harry drives and trashes. The one I drive everyday, yes.
Just come to my building. Lucky to find keyfobs for the packages cars. All dented and scratched. They stopped giving us the same one years ago, and it shows.

Wally

Actually, the opposite is true. No one would write anything up or care. The whole crew would be driving dirty, trash filled trucks.

Wally

All the time. I find them in empty cars parked outside when they cut the splits.
You guys should stop searching for them. This way, some sup will have to answer to the non-consecutive problem. They will panic and decide to keep the same truck on the same routes...Problem solved.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You guys should stop searching for them. This way, some sup will have to answer to the non-consecutive problem. They will panic and decide to keep the same truck on the same routes...Problem solved.
Oh, I wasn’t searching for the send agains. Looking for the keys to the car I was loaded in.