By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
I wonder how many news stories there will be this Thanksgiving about people getting stabbed or shot...

My brother in law is a diehard liberal who will start arguing politics. To him anytime you say anything critical of a liberal is because you got it from Fox news. All he knows is the sound bites he hears from a couple of liberal sites and won't let facts change his mind.

Eventually my sister will call a time out and put food in front of us to shut us up.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My brother in law is a diehard liberal who will start arguing politics. To him anytime you say anything critical of a liberal is because you got it from Fox news. All he knows is the sound bites he hears from a couple of liberal sites and won't let facts change his mind.

Eventually my sister will call a time out and put food in front of us to shut us up.
Just like all the liberal bias comes from the “mainstream media” right?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I have a sister like that and she lives in California on top of it. I try to avoid all political discussions with her.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I have a sister like that and she lives in California on top of it. I try to avoid all political discussions with her.

I have a couple internet friends like that.....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Lies

Maybe not for you
7856CFDE-D042-406E-87A9-33EC8128E3E6.gif
151E0791-3D39-48B7-8B6D-3DDB50C4C6E8.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have a couple internet friends like that.....
Hey you'll get a kick out of this. Since you've got younger ones. So my parents keep Ava. Wife's dad and step dad live in town but rarely see here. Trying to do everything I can to keep from the arguments of well she's with your parents everyday. So I encourage her to take her over to her dad's often.

So I'm hunting all day today and my wife is working. I say hey ask your dad and step mom if they'd like to watch her.

Step Mom's reply "well I mean we aren't prepared at all"

Wife: ok no biggie someone else will watch her

Step mom: no I mean we can do it but we have no idea what her schedule is or anything

Wife: really it's fine I've got someone else

Step mom: no we will watch her but what in the world will we do for naps.

And this goes on and on. The woman has zero social skills.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hey you'll get a kick out of this. Since you've got younger ones. So my parents keep Ava. Wife's dad and step dad live in town but rarely see here. Trying to do everything I can to keep from the arguments of well she's with your parents everyday. So I encourage her to take her over to her dad's often.

So I'm hunting all day today and my wife is working. I say hey ask your dad and step mom if they'd like to watch her.

Step Mom's reply "well I mean we aren't prepared at all"

Wife: ok no biggie someone else will watch her

Step mom: no I mean we can do it but we have no idea what her schedule is or anything

Wife: really it's fine I've got someone else

Step mom: no we will watch her but what in the world will we do for naps.

And this goes on and on. The woman has zero social skills.
So are they watching her or not