By Invitation Only

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So rather than using a rifle, which would produce a clean kill, they want you to use a shotgun with buckshot that would blow Bambi away, or an arrow, which may not kill on impact, forcing Bambi to run around until she bleeds out?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My BIL lives in southern NY, and used to borrow my old H&R single barrel for deer season.

Those deer slugs will do some damage.
Felt terrible for the kid and he had been begging me to shoot a squirrel all weekend.

So I let him take a shot with the slug never expecting him to hit it. Blew the head almost clean off.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So rather than using a rifle, which would produce a clean kill, they want you to use a shotgun with buckshot that would blow Bambi away, or an arrow, which may not kill on impact, forcing Bambi to run around until she bleeds out?
It has to do with lethal range.

Shotgun is only accurate for maybe 150ish yards and the slug drops very fast. Rifle on the other hand is much more likely to have a stray hit someone in more populated areas.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IMG_1515.PNG
Was shopping for new boots and saw these ,, I thought , hey would these look hotter on @Operational needs ???
Or maybe even hotter on @Indecisi0n !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I get to start my vacation by going to the DMV tomorrow morning to renew my license. I have all of the paperwork completed and supporting documentation attached. They open at 8 and I hope to be home in time to watch Kelly and Ryan, which starts at 9.

I hate going to the DMV.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I get to start my vacation by going to the DMV tomorrow morning to renew my license. I have all of the paperwork completed and supporting documentation attached. They open at 8 and I hope to be home in time to watch Kelly and Ryan, which starts at 9.

I hate going to the DMV.

Kelly and Ryan?

You are going to love retirement.