By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s alright. We don’t have you pegged as intelligent
downloadfile.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I dont ever think it will replace currency. It’s great for money laundering and that’s about it
It or some form of it will certainly replace paper currency eventually. I mean paper currency is already practically obsolete.

But blockchain technology goes far beyond currency. There's trillions of dollars worth of a new economy that this tech opens up. Machine to machine payments are not possible currently but they are in the blockchain.

Frankly I'm a little surprised you haven't been more willing to educate yourself and learn more on this topic. I totally get why older people blow it off. I mean it's almost impossible for them to even comprehend all of this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It or some form of it will certainly replace paper currency eventually. I mean paper currency is already practically obsolete.

But blockchain technology goes far beyond currency. There's trillions of dollars worth of a new economy that this tech opens up. Machine to machine payments are not possible currently but they are in the blockchain.

Frankly I'm a little surprised you haven't been more willing to educate yourself and learn more on this topic. I totally get why older people blow it off. I mean it's almost impossible for them to even comprehend all of this.
Yep, because it sure doesn’t seem rational to me although my oldest sister has a lot of bitcoins. She tried to explain it to me before. Lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

I’m supposed to be the nerd and you’re supposed to be the redneck. Please go back to normal, you’re disturbing us all