By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
View attachment 167728

It’s bingo time! First time I’ve ever played. Lol.

Damn--I hate people who play 4-5-6 cards at a time. They are always yelling "slow down" to the BINGO caller. Me---I just want to get the hell out of there. Last week I walked in on game 7 out of 15, bought one card and won $87. The rest of the crowd hates you when you do that. I've done it several times. One time I won 3 out of the last 7 games. I thought I was going to have to call for police protection to get out of there alive.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Damn--I hate people who play 4-5-6 cards at a time. They are always yelling "slow down" to the BINGO caller. Me---I just want to get the hell out of there. Last week I walked in on game 7 out of 15, bought one card and won $87. The rest of the crowd hates you when you do that. I've done it several times. One time I won 3 out of the last 7 games. I thought I was going to have to call for police protection to get out of there alive.
12 games so far and I haven’t won anything yet.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Did you pick up any chicks?

rod

Retired 23 years
Did you pick up any chicks?

Just my mother-in-law. I take her to BINGO on Monday nights then go have a few beers with my friends at a different bar. After they go home I join the mother-in-law for a few games of BINGO and take her back to the "home".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just my mother-in-law. I take her to BINGO on Monday nights then go have a few beers with my friends at a different bar. After they go home I join the mother-in-law for a few games of BINGO and take her back to the "home".

You could have your pick of the “litter”

moreluck

golden ticket member
On one of the old Roseanne shows, they did a bingo show when Roseanne got hooked on it. Was funny with the trolls, bic lighters and many cards.