By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A59CA77F-142C-4CE2-8063-B57C0731AC21.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Me and girl next to me gave stops to cover driver before leaving building. For some reason he was still in the building when late freight came in and was processed. Bulk truck driver mistakenly grabbed cover driver’s truck (with freight inside) as well the late freight and came out here wanting to give us back our stuff plus late freight. He had no idea he screwed up until I told him. I think he rode the short bus to school back in the day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Me and girl next to me gave stops to cover driver before leaving building. For some reason he was still in the building when late freight came in and was processed. Bulk truck driver mistakenly grabbed cover driver’s truck (with freight inside) as well the late freight and came out here wanting to give us back our stuff plus late freight. He had no idea he screwed up until I told him. I think he rode the short bus to school back in the day.
What are you trying to say about those of us who rode the short bus?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I guess the bright side is this and the post office are our competitors

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My kid that lives in L.A. called last night and wanted to know “Who the :censored2: was that thought putting a picture of Taylor on the side of a UPS truck would be a good idea”

Lmao!!