By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
If I didn't have a helper with me I would have taken some pics of the dead deer on the side of the road
working-on-Friday-6.jpg

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
There will be a lot of angry people from both sides whether Ohio State or Alabama get the last playoff spot.

Is it better to be a conference champion with 2 losses (1 very bad ) but a much tougher strength of schedule? Or a 1 loss team that isn't a conference champion with a very weak strength of schedule?
That is what they did last year when they took a 1 loss Ohio st team over a 2 loss conference champ penn st... I personally think they made the right choice but opened themselves up for a lot of controversy

oldngray

nowhere special
That is what they did last year when they took a 1 loss Ohio st team over a 2 loss conference champ penn st... I personally think they made the right choice but opened themselves up for a lot of controversy

I doubt either Ohio State or Alabama could win it all this year. Both good teams but too many flaws.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Went to check my timecard for yesterday.....I had coded myself as 05 for the 3 hours that I worked.....they changed it to 1 hour for air shuttle and 2 hours for special air driver.....that was not my assumption going in.....will print it out and ask my on car to change it for me.

When I punched out yesterday I sent our PDS a text message letting him know that his Saturday air operation "left a lot to be desired". He responded by saying that is why he suggested that I work. I couldn't believe how disorganized it was. We didn't start until 9:30 and by the time we got to the airport the plane had been on the ground, chocked and ready to be unloaded for 10-15 minutes. We took a P-500 and had to put one large box and 4-5 smalls bags in the cab to get it all back to the center, which was also a waste of time as we should have had all of the drivers meet at the airport, perform the sort and start the day from there. We wasted at least 30 minutes loading the air and driving back and at least 15 more minutes sorting it. I was the first to leave at a little after 11 and had 20 stops to deliver before noon. Ended up with 2 lates.

I wrote up a brief summary of the issues that we faced and suggested improvements and will give that to my mgt team tomorrow morning. Hopefully they will incorporate some, if not all, of them.

Forward that report to Abney so he can make some heads roll

SMH!!!