By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter and I just put up Christmas lights out front. I guess the original owner of the house was too cheap to have an electrical outlet installed outside. Realized after putting up the lights that the front door won’t close because the extension cord is too fat. Lol.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My daughter and I just put up Christmas lights out front. I guess the original owner of the house was too cheap to have an electrical outlet installed outside. Realized after putting up the lights that the front door won’t close because the extension cord is too fat. Lol.

Just run a longer cord from the neighbor's house, that's what I do. I just got this new display that is high def LED and it runs at like a billion volts. This place is going to be off the hook this year!

oldngray

nowhere special

My house doesn't have an exterior outlet. I use an adapter in one of the light sockets in front of the garage. Or run an extension cord under the garage door.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My house doesn't have an exterior outlet. I use an adapter in one of the light sockets in front of the garage. Or run an extension cord under the garage door.
I live in a townhouse with no garage. I didn’t think of the adapter in the light socket. I’ll have to look into that tomorrow.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just run a longer cord from the neighbor's house, that's what I do. I just got this new display that is high def LED and it runs at like a billion volts. This place is going to be off the hook this year!

One year there was a power outage in the area I delivered. One side of the street had power but it was out across the street. It was out for several days and there were extension cords all over the place going across the street.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mind your business woman
1A9CC7A9-577D-443D-A0D3-552CA0D91283.gif

E

el blanco

are the lights you put out LEDs

(put out) immature laughter