By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-157-1.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Looks like I may have a potential buyer for my condo. One of my customers, whom I have know for years, asked me yesterday if I was still planning on selling and relocating upon retirement, which I am. I let her know that it was posted on Zillow (off market) and also gave her my personal cell phone number so that she could follow up if need be.

It would be nice to sell to someone that I know and to do so without having to use a realtor. Our union local gives us the choice to use one of their "approved" lawyers or gives us $400 if we choose to use our own lawyer for the closing.

Will be interesting to see how this works out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Looks like I may have a potential buyer for my condo. One of my customers, whom I have know for years, asked me yesterday if I was still planning on selling and relocating upon retirement, which I am. I let her know that it was posted on Zillow (off market) and also gave her my personal cell phone number so that she could follow up if need be.

It would be nice to sell to someone that I know and to do so without having to use a realtor. Our union local gives us the choice to use one of their "approved" lawyers or gives us $400 if we choose to use our own lawyer for the closing.

Will be interesting to see how this works out.
Good luck.