By Invitation Only

upschuck

Dave has been riding Trip for the last month for going to Disney immediately after his grandmother died, even though Trip did what was best for his kids.
I saw some of that.

I don't understand why people have any reason to comment on what other people legally do. Life would be extremely boring, if everyone were the same.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Dave has been riding Trip for the last month for going to Disney immediately after his grandmother died, even though Trip did what was best for his kids.

I'm not sure he has ever had to deal with dying family members.

My MIL is coming here Monday from hospice care to spend her last few weeks with family. Her three sons will be here around the middle of the week.

It will be hard on my wife my sons and I, but we will still try to have a good Christmas.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

rod

Retired 23 years
I'm not sure he has ever had to deal with dying family members.

My MIL is coming here Monday from hospice care to spend her last few weeks with family. Her three sons will be here around the middle of the week.

It will be hard on my wife my sons and I, but we will still try to have a good Christmas.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Hospice is a wonderful organization. I don't know how their workers do it. They are all angels.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hospice is a wonderful organization. I don't know how their workers do it. They are all angels.

The very best.

We dealt with hospice with my mother, my stepfather, my wife's stepfather and now her mother.

I don't know how they can do what they do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_6484.PNG