By Invitation Only

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Wussy millennials. How long you there for?
I'll never forget when I was on the preload one peak. Outside shifting trailers, brakes froze on the trailer. Outside beating the living hell out of them so they'd release. It was -35 with a -44 windchill. I never hated my life more than that one moment.

Saturday evening is when my flight is booked.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'll never forget when I was on the preload one peak. Outside shifting trailers, brakes froze on the trailer. Outside beating the living hell out of them so they'd release. It was -35 with a -44 windchill. I never hated my life more than that one moment.

Maybe it will be too cold for planes to fly.

rod

Retired 23 years

We always laughed at the feeder dudes out there beating on the brakes on those bitter nights. It was good to see them actually earn their pay.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We always laughed at the feeder dudes out there beating on the brakes on those bitter nights. It was good to see them actually earn their pay.
One time there was a nice layer of ice on the lot and I just said screw it and dragged the trailer the whole way. Was so fed up with peak by that point.