By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
There was a story tonight on the news about a UPS facility in Houston that had about 40 vehicles get their windows smashed out and stuff stolen from them. There were security cameras in the parking lot, but when asked to see the footage to help identify the thieves, UPS admitted that the cameras were dummies. Go figure. If any building needs cameras, this building does. I used to go over there every night, and gunshots were a regular occurance around the building.

oldngray

nowhere special
elf-on-the-shelf.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
Tomorrow. I’ll text some pics.

The Shepherd puppy next door to me is only about 6 months old and already weighs almost 50 pounds. She's going to be a lot bigger than the owner thought. I looked at her big feet and huge bobble head when he first got her and though no way would she only be a 40 to 50 pound dog.

oldngray

nowhere special
Important tip. Remember to get naked before you go Postal.

Police said DeShaune Stewart, 24, of Columbus, was charged with killing his supervisor at a post office in Dublin, Ohio, and then killing the Dublin postmaster outside the Columbus apartment complex where she lived.

Both killings were regarded as acts of “workplace violence,” police said, adding that they believed Stewart regarded the victims as being to blame for his impending dismissal from his job.
Stewart was naked and carrying a weapon at the time of both killings, which occurred about three hours and four miles apart, authorities said.
Ohio postal workers' slayings stun friends, family members