By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Operational needs that you?

IMG_6516.JPG

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why do people wish for a white Christmas?
Man , I had to snowblow for two hrs today to clear out yahd for the relatives to come ,,, Jesus lived in a desert !!! Why do we need snow to honor HIS birthday!!

rod

Retired 23 years
Why do people wish for a white Christmas?
Man , I had to snowblow for two hrs today to clear out yahd for the relatives to come ,,, Jesus lived in a desert !!! Why do we need snow to honor HIS birthday!!
If you lived in Minnesota all your relatives would have 4 wheel drive or all wheel drive so panic plowing would be unnecessary.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Standard equipment up here

My son moved Thanksgiving weekend out of town into the country. As he left his old house in the big rental truck, he said he was going to back in the yard to the front door at the new house. I yelled no, but he didn't hear me. I got to the new house just behind him, but before I could stop him he was backing into the yard.

Bad move.

I didn't have anything heavier than ratchet straps with me, and I broke one right away trying to get him out. I was ready to drive 15 miles home to get my strap and log chain, but his FIL showed up with a tow strap.

Gonna keep one under my back seat from now on.

rod

Retired 23 years
My son moved Thanksgiving weekend out of town into the country. As he left his old house in the big rental truck, he said he was going to back in the yard to the front door at the new house. I yelled no, but he didn't hear me. I got to the new house just behind him, but before I could stop him he was backing into the yard.

Bad move.

I didn't have anything heavier than ratchet straps with me, and I broke one right away trying to get him out. I was ready to drive 15 miles home to get my strap and log chain, but his FIL showed up with a tow strap.

Gonna keep one under my back seat from now on.
The hard part sometimes is finding something on the stuck vehicle to hook onto. If I don't know the person I'm trying to pull out I try to have them hook up their end so they are't mad at me when parts start flying off their car.