By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_1494_11.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@Future, the roads were good today, and it wasn't a bad trip. Except for digging the car out at 12º, cleaning 6 inches of snow off, trying to chip a half inch of ice off, jump starting a diesel that had been sitting in the cold for three weeks, having to replace the fob battery so the car would recognize it and replacing the wiper blades that someone else had torn the rubber off.

Not bad at all.

Oh, yeah, and stopping down the road to clear snow that was packed in the back of the driver side wheels that threw everything out of balance.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@Future, the roads were good today, and it wasn't a bad trip. Except for digging the car out at 12º, cleaning 6 inches of snow off, trying to chip a half inch of ice off, jump starting a diesel that had been sitting in the cold for three weeks, having to replace the fob battery so the car would recognize it and replacing the wiper blades that someone else had torn the rubber off.

Not bad at all.

Oh, yeah, and stopping down the road to clear snow that was packed in the back of the driver side wheels that threw everything out of balance.

Sounds like a lot. I don’t even get out of the car to pump gas...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Not bad at all.

Thought you were retired

I watched football