By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
We get a wash everyday, unless it's really cold.

My building had a car wash outside the building every driver went through after they fueled before they parked their trucks. Almost never used now. When car washers "wash" they do it inside the building by mostly just hosing them off. It was previously only done that way when it was too cold outside to use the real car wash.

Added bonus is now they can use car washers to do almost anything else while they are on the clock.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My building had a car wash outside the building every driver went through after they fueled before they parked their trucks. Almost never used now. When car washers "wash" they do it inside the building by mostly just hosing them off. It was previously only done that way when it was too cold outside to use the real car wash.

Added bonus is now they can use car washers to do almost anything else while they are on the clock.
I wish we had something like that. I’d use it in a heartbeat. The only thing that has stopped me from going through a car wash is I dont know if it’s too high or not. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_1512_19.gif