By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
gifdump_1498_05.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My daughter’s school is on lockdown....again. There is a large mall across the road from it where the trouble always originates. Makes me kind of nervous that if something actually DOES happen at her school, no one will take it seriously.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My daughter’s school is on lockdown....again. There is a large mall across the road from it where the trouble always originates. Makes me kind of nervous that if something actually DOES happen at her school, no one will take it seriously.
We had the police at our school today!

Seems one student left debate material at the bus stop and the patrolman brought it in.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We had the police at our school today!

Seems one student left debate material at the bus stop and the patrolman brought it in.
I wish my daughter’s school had debate. She and all the other kids were still at school because her school is hosting a big Model UN conference this weekend for many schools in the area. Supposed to be a really big deal for her school.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I wish my daughter’s school had debate. She and all the other kids were still at school because her school is hosting a big Model UN conference this weekend for many schools in the area. Supposed to be a really big deal for her school.
THE UN ? HOLY SJOT! GET HER PUT OF THERE!