By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Did you wash up on the beach during your drunken 20’s?

That was @Wilson1397

8346.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Just a wannabe at everything.
Absolutely. By the way, no I haven’t purchased a vehicle yet. Talk to dealerships weekly. I’m in no rush. Waiting to get the best deal I can cause just can’t make a decision. It’s 2 vehicles looking for. A smaller/ midsize SUV for the wife and no idea what I actually want for myself. We both have paid off completely fine vehicles at the moment so there is no rush , just can’t seem to be able to make the decision on anything

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Absolutely. By the way, no I haven’t purchased a vehicle yet. Talk to dealerships weekly. I’m in no rush. Waiting to get the best deal I can cause just can’t make a decision. It’s 2 vehicles looking for. A smaller/ midsize SUV for the wife and no idea what I actually want for myself. We both have paid off completely fine vehicles at the moment so there is no rush , just can’t seem to be able to make the decision on anything

1973AMCGremlin_01_700.jpg

You'll thank me later

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Check out the Sorento awd.