By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
images

Oopsie.

oldngray

nowhere special
Was talking to my dad about this the other day. It's dumb as hell for the game not to gravitate towards this.

There is nothing that gives a shorter player an advantage shot wise. With proper mechanics and stuff a 6'10" guy should be just as good of a shooter as a 5'10" guy and nothing but good comes from
Having a guy like that that can shoot.

You have to be able to shoot the 3 in today's game but the best teams will still be able to pound it inside too. A tall mobile player that can shoot the 3 is probably the most desired player. Along with a good point guard.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have to be able to shoot the 3 in today's game but the best teams will still be able to pound it inside too. A tall mobile player that can shoot the 3 is probably the most desired player. Along with a good point guard.
You really don't have to pound it anymore. The warriors sure as hell don't pound it in anymore.

There are just very very few ball players with the skill set or the size to dominate inside anymore. A seven footer used to have 4-5 inches on a lot of the the guys he went against. Not there's tons of 6'10" plus guys

oldngray

nowhere special
Noodling was only legalized in Texas in the last couple of years. It's been legal in other states, like OK for a long time.
What about in the Red River along the border? Who owns the river anyway? Here Ohio only owns its own bank of the Ohio River and once you get your feet wet you are in Kentucky or West Virginia.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
What about in the Red River along the border? Who owns the river anyway? Here Ohio only owns its own bank of the Ohio River and once you get your feet wet you are in Kentucky or West Virginia.
If I'm not mistaken, the state line runs right down the middle of the river. It's that way when you fish Sabine Lake between Louisiana and Texas. It depends on which side of the lake you launch your boat at. You follow that states' rules. Louisiana is a lot more liberal with their sizes and posession limits than Texas is.