By Invitation Only

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I had heard about their lower prices there. There is one about 3 miles from my house. I went in there for the first time looking for briskets. They didn't even sell them. Wasn't impressed with the selection of what they DID have on the shelves.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
31D29E04-2CDB-4EA5-9B29-DBC934E557F2.jpeg

Good morning!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I had heard about their lower prices there. There is one about 3 miles from my house. I went in there for the first time looking for briskets. They didn't even sell them. Wasn't impressed with the selection of what they DID have on the shelves.
I’ve gone there a few times once I found one without creepy guys hanging out front. Lol. I like to make a chocolate nut candy at Christmas and I can get the ingredients at Aldi’s for almost half the price of a regular grocery store. It’s great if you don’t have a preference for name brands.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Nice!

This is an image I captured in the Tetons ... not as impactful but nice.

View attachment 177416
It's not nice to call someone a tit.

From the TOS:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's not nice to call someone a tit.

From the TOS:
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.
Morning, Turd.