By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Worms?
3rfFAdY.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah it's so horrible that they won't be using a racist caricature of Native Americans anymore.:lol:
It's simplified, abstract art, the same way most mascot art is done. The Redskin logo is more realistic and people still find a reason to cry about that anyway.

I guess all the little Italian guys on the pizza boxes you get are next? Oh wait. They're white so no one cares.

MAKAVELI

It's simplified, abstract art, the same way most mascot art is done. The Redskin logo is more realistic and people still find a reason to cry about that anyway.

I guess all the little Italian guys on the pizza boxes you get are next? Oh wait. They're white so no one cares.
Let me know when the Italians have been massacred, forced off their lands and oppressed for hundreds of years.

MAKAVELI

So something can only qualify as a racist caricature if the subject can be deemed oppressed. Got it.
No, but if Italians feel that is racist, then by all means, speak up. I just feel the Native Americans have suffered enough and deserve respect for their culture. White America has no respect for other cultures but demands it be given to them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Haha. Cover driver did rural route next to mine today. He asked me what time I thought he might be back. I told him about 1800. He said he usually does around 15 stops an hour on a route. Lol. Not on THAT route. I figure he did a little over 8 SPH.