By Invitation Only

rod

Retired 23 years
I hate all the prep work. If it was just grabbing a brush and slapping on some paint I wouldn't mind so much.

My prep work since we built our new house 14 years ago and did all the staining and painting ourselves has been to pick up the phone and call a buddy of mine whos a house painter and pay him to do it. I'm all burned out on that painting crap. I told the wife years ago no more---either she does it or we hire it out.

oldngray

nowhere special
My prep work since we built our new house 14 years ago and did all the staining and painting ourselves has been to pick up the phone and call a buddy of mine whos a house painter and pay him to do it. I'm all burned out on that painting crap. I told the wife years ago no more---either she does it or we hire it out.

I don't mind doing it. Just not something I'm ever very eager to do.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol. You’re so mean.
Well for starters date night turned into hanging out with her work friends who I hate.

But we got to the place and the music was deafening loud. I scream no no no like 3ft from her before anyone saw us but apparently she didn't hear me.

So I went to the bathroom and came back out. She's at the table. So I walk over and said I cannot do this. I'm not screaming at people two feet away. Have a good time call when you need a ride.

And she lost her :censored2:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well for starters date night turned into hanging out with her work friends who I hate.

But we got to the place and the music was deafening loud. I scream no no no like 3ft from her before anyone saw us but apparently she didn't hear me.

So I went to the bathroom and came back out. She's at the table. So I walk over and said I cannot do this. I'm not screaming at people two feet away. Have a good time call when you need a ride.

And she lost her :censored2:
What a jerk you are.

Keep up the good work!