By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Only song he sang was the last one, the rest, he was backup to the backup singers.

Pink was better.
He’s not as young as he used to be. He probably couldn’t have kept up with the dancing if he was singing the whole time. Pink is awesome! I read that she has the flu and was forcing herself to sing because it was her lifelong dream and she’s a big Eagles fan growing up outside Philly.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
E9E5756F-5C67-412B-928D-70D232D1B7C1.jpeg

@Turdferguson your new avatar sir

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
He’s not as young as he used to be. He probably couldn’t have kept up with the dancing if he was singing the whole time. Pink is awesome! I read that she has the flu and was forcing herself to sing because it was her lifelong dream and she’s a big Eagles fan growing up outside Philly.
Horsecrap. Justin is 10000000 times better than “pink”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol a girl I went to school with said one of her kids asked who the old guy singing was :(

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
10k says she doesn't have the flu.

Everyone calls any sickness the flu this time of year