By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Do you think the station owner ruffled a few feathers?
I would have ruffled a bunch of feathers chasing them out of there. Did you hear how the birds sounded? It sounded like the scene in The Birds where they were on top of everything at the school, before they started attacking. Lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2743_23.jpg

https://www.freep.com/story/entertainment/dining/2018/02/09/national-pizza-day-offers-deals/323590002/

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't get what the problem is not everyone marches anyway. It's his choice so be it.
So you think his childish tantrum was okay as well as him making his losing the coin toss about race? IMO, when someone throws out the race card like that when race has nothing to do with it, it causes doubt when there IS racism going on. Just sayin.

MAKAVELI

So you think his childish tantrum was okay as well as him making his losing the coin toss about race? IMO, when someone throws out the race card like that when race has nothing to do with it, it causes doubt when there IS racism going on. Just sayin.
He didn't make it about race. He just mentioned it was Black History Month but he didn't say he wasn't chosen because he's black.

MAKAVELI

True. He did not specifically say that but people can understand the intent. Oh well, not like I’ll watch anyway.
When you put it in the context of how many black athletes actually compete in the Winter Olympics and how many of those have actually won gold medals. Along with understanding his window of opportunity to compete is narrowing you might understand where he's coming from.