By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I did my taxes last week. Didn't get a lot back but better than owing.
I :censored2:ed up on the timber. Had a guy lined up to take inventory of the timber. Think of it as a cost basis for the timber. Since it's considered capital gains.

Year and half later he basically told me to move on. So I said friend it I'm
Getting it cut. So we have to pay taxes on the full amount as opposed to only the gains difference.

oldngray

nowhere special
I :censored2:ed up on the timber. Had a guy lined up to take inventory of the timber. Think of it as a cost basis for the timber. Since it's considered capital gains.

Year and half later he basically told me to move on. So I said friend it I'm
Getting it cut. So we have to pay taxes on the full amount as opposed to only the gains difference.

I used to play around more with stocks. The capital gains were always a headache.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I used to play around more with stocks. The capital gains were always a headache.
I knew what I was supposed to do. Just got really frustrated after dicking around with a guy for 18 months and said forget it I'm getting it cut.

Not the end of world but probably the difference in 10k in taxes or so.

oldngray

nowhere special
You’ll be sorry when we succeed from the Union. We are obviously getting ripped off federally.
Secede vs. succeed - Grammarist

z-funny-168.jpg

upschuck

I knew what I was supposed to do. Just got really frustrated after dicking around with a guy for 18 months and said forget it I'm getting it cut.

Not the end of world but probably the difference in 10k in taxes or so.
Could have given it away to as a charitable donation, no taxes.