By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
It sure does pay having done a lot of routes in this area. A road was closed on my way to work so I had to go a different way. I could see the people in front of me hesitating, maybe checking their GPS. I just made a u-turn and was on my way. lol.
They are probably clueless without their GPS telling them where to go.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Since the new job, I've been spending lots of time at Gammy's. I love it!

ctm03313overweightdog358062640x360-jpg.167096

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Now that I’ve heard about all the trees down everywhere, I guess it’s a good thing they canceled schools today. Wouldn’t want any kids killed by falling trees while waiting for the bus. As it is, I’m having to hold on tight to the steering wheel while driving.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just realized you said FIRST time. Lol. It’s over now.
Knew it was coming. She's been hiking her leg over the railing for a few weeks.

And she's getting much more adventurous. At the doctor the other day she almost immediately pulls the step stool out and tried using it to crawl up on the table.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Probably because grandma and grandpa takes her on unexpected trips.
It's something I've actually recognized in her from a very young age.

I have always since like high school blocked kids paths with my legs or caught them in my legs and made them figure out how to get around.

I've had 2-3 year old kids just try the same thing over and over and over again getting nowhere.

First time I caught her in my legs she tried pushing my legs down twice (this is what most kids do) then she just slipped her whole body down and got out.

Same with when I put my leg up to block her path. I've had kids push on my leg forever and cry and cry. She immediately dropped to her knees and crawled under.