By Invitation Only

MAKAVELI

Just picked these up. Any idea what the foam pads are for?

View attachment 185139
Those are not on the sidewalls.
Neither are these.
ContiSilent™
contisilent-image-02.png

I know what you are saying. However, according to Pirelli, the Zero Nero run-flats have side wall stabilizers. That foam we see could very well be a differ foam to keep the tire semi-inflated until replaced (usually <50 miles).

They are more a performance tire than a luxury tire. The performance guys don't care about noise.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She seems like such a happy baby.
I really wish y'all could experience her personality.

There were no less than 7 other babies within 4-5 months of her from our town at the state tournament.

She was the only one not glued to mom and dad or to a phone with videos playing. She was either jumping up and down and clapping with everyone else when things went good or dancing everytime the band played. Or yelling ah the refs with daddy.

She's unique and I love it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I really wish y'all could experience her personality.

There were no less than 7 other babies within 4-5 months of her from our town at the state tournament.

She was the only one not glued to mom and dad or to a phone with videos playing. She was either jumping up and down and clapping with everyone else when things went good or dancing everytime the band played. Or yelling ah the refs with daddy.

She's unique and I love it.
Sounds crazy, but I can see that in her pictures. :)