By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The center manager will pull us in at 7:30 PM, SO WE ARE SAFE.
They also pushed us back an hour, that way we can be out in the storm all day.
Lol ha ha ha ha ha ha
Seen it happen.
Gonna be fun today.
Was at a beach in Canada years ago .... my son was maybe 2 years old .... his mom had just handed him a sammich..... a seagull took that sob b4 he could get it 2 his mouth ......poor kids had a look of disarray on his face b4 he burst into tears ...lmao
It’s a right of passage at the Jersey Shore. The older Seagulls are so music smarter than most tourists, it’s comedy gold.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seagulls hang around mall parking lots here looking for garbage to eat. I guess they don't realize they are hundreds of miles from the ocean.

upschuck

None.

Their investigation concluded that the result would have been the same whether their had been a human behind the wheel or not.

It was dark and she was pushing her plastic bag laden bicycle in the road. She crossed right in front of the car.
Big money get away with a lot of shady activities that the lesser would be charged.

Maybe they need better sensors. No reason the car shouldn't have picked her up. Bad omen that they can't "see" in the dark. They are supposed to be safer.

BTW, I took out a goose last night that was walking across the street

oldngray

nowhere special
Big money get away with a lot of shady activities that the lesser would be charged.

Maybe they need better sensors. No reason the car shouldn't have picked her up. Bad omen that they can't "see" in the dark. They are supposed to be safer.

BTW, I took out a goose last night that was walking across the street
deadfrog.jpg

speed bumps

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I predict not much is getting delivered from my truck today. Barely left the building and I’m already slipping and sliding. Tires aren’t great on my Sprinter. Lol.