By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
IMG_6787.JPG

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My realtor is stopping by tomorrow so that we can sign the paperwork to get my condo on the market. She is actually the wife of a former co-worker and on-car and I hired her after I made a promise to both of them at his retirement party that when the time came I would call her. Well, the time is here and the call has been made.

She told me that she likes to have a home on the market for at least before holding an open house. Of course, the weather will decide whether this happens or not----we still have snow on the ground.

I plan on taking the weekend before to go through and make any minor repairs that need to be made, touch up paint as needed and give it a good scrubbing from top to bottom.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My realtor is stopping by tomorrow so that we can sign the paperwork to get my condo on the market. She is actually the wife of a former co-worker and on-car and I hired her after I made a promise to both of them at his retirement party that when the time came I would call her. Well, the time is here and the call has been made.

She told me that she likes to have a home on the market for at least before holding an open house. Of course, the weather will decide whether this happens or not----we still have snow on the ground.

I plan on taking the weekend before to go through and make any minor repairs that need to be made, touch up paint as needed and give it a good scrubbing from top to bottom.

Good to know

Smh!!