By Invitation Only

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Got to play Grandpa yesterday. They are 3 and 1.5. I did not bring them Easter baskets because I knew that they were going to 2 Easter egg hunts yesterday and getting baskets from Mom and Dad today.

Won’t be too much longer to where I will be 10 minutes away rather than 2.5 hours.
We hunted eggs yesterday. For as young as she is I was impressed. Took her 3-4 eggs to get the idea. Then it was on.

oldngray

nowhere special
The one at the church my daughter and her family attends did. She was with the 2-3 year olds while he was the 2 and unders. They both got all of the eggs that they wanted and neither got trampled in the process.
That is the fair way to do it. My church sets aside an area for the littles where the eggs are so easy to find the kids almost trip over them.

The one at the church my daughter and her family attends did. She was with the 2-3 year olds while he was the 2 and unders. They both got all of the eggs that they wanted and neither got trampled in the process.
Glad it didn’t look like Walmart on Black Friday.

You guys joke about Mexicans in my attic but sometimes now I really wonder if there is someone or something up there. I’ve been sitting here listening to some thumping up there. I guess it could be my neighbor in her closet but it sounds overhead. Lol.
Easter bunny trying to get down the chimney.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4658B9C5-AC0E-41B9-9979-835794AEF060.gif

Off to the Church of
Whats Happenin Now