By Invitation Only

Future

Victory Ride
This diet cuts out a lot of carbs. Almost all carbs, so the first week and a half or so, I feel super sluggish. It basically recharges your metabolism. So eventually you start buzzing around.

I think the lower weight is more the result of more energy.
63191702-FF75-4FA7-82F7-7C0661C0FCE0.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This diet cuts out a lot of carbs. Almost all carbs, so the first week and a half or so, I feel super sluggish. It basically recharges your metabolism. So eventually you start buzzing around.

I think the lower weight is more the result of more energy.
I need to do that. I am SOO addicted to carbs. Bread, sugar, and cheese. Yes I know cheese is usually low carb, but I could eat it all day. It can’t be good to eat a lot of cheese. Lol.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I need to do that. I am SOO addicted to carbs. Bread, sugar, and cheese. Yes I know cheese is usually low carb, but I could eat it all day. It can’t be good to eat a lot of cheese. Lol.
No bread, pasta, rice, dairy, or alcohol for thirty days. Basically a derivative of paleo. If you can’t go hunt it or pick it, then you can’t eat it.

Nothing processed either. No sugar, ketchup, or anything. Unless you make some ketchup.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No bread, pasta, rice, dairy, or alcohol for thirty days. Basically a derivative of paleo. If you can’t go hunt it or pick it, then you can’t eat it.

Nothing processed either. No sugar, ketchup, or anything. Unless you make some ketchup.
I can easily do without rice and alcohol. The other three tho..... lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I took my daughter to Richmond, VA yesterday to look at the college she’s going to. Wow! Richmond has really come a long way from their bad reputation. I had heard a lot of millennials were moving there. Now I see why. So many really cool restaurants. So much history. The downtown area is seeing a resurgence. She and her friends who went yesterday are all excited about the possibilities.

oldngray

nowhere special
I took my daughter to Richmond, VA yesterday to look at the college she’s going to. Wow! Richmond has really come a long way from their bad reputation. I had heard a lot of millennials were moving there. Now I see why. So many really cool restaurants. So much history. The downtown area is seeing a resurgence. She and her friends who went yesterday are all excited about the possibilities.
Not as many Jefferson Davis statues?