By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BC3B423D-2E55-4A2A-9B75-5A4DDD744E49.jpeg

Good morning.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Have you been hiding today, Turd?
Mondays are my busy days. Son had doctors appointment. Then I had to go get some forms , get my C-PAP card read , then see my sleep apnea doctor to get ready for my DOT card ,it expires at the end of the month. Cleaned all the winter build up out of the yard. Protected some settlements in the Commonwealth from raiders and feral ghouls. Picked one son up from the Boys and Girls club and then the other one up from his after school ESS program. Then made dinner. It was a busy day

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Mondays are my busy days. Son had doctors appointment. Then I had to go get some forms , get my C-PAP card read , then see my sleep apnea doctor to get ready for my DOT card ,it expires at the end of the month. Cleaned all the winter build up out of the yard. Protected some settlements in the Commonwealth from raiders and feral ghouls. Picked one son up from the Boys and Girls club and then the other one up from his after school ESS program. Then made dinner. It was a busy day
Definitely sounds like a busy day. Now you can go to work and rest. Lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
playing-violin-animated-gif-2.gif

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
DC235139-1F9D-40BE-9BDD-C451589A4B3B.jpeg