By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
Now just move all of our posts over here and the takeover will be complete.
mwahaha.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Had a showing today while I was still at work. Their realtor was not bashful about checking everything out as I came to doors that had been opened, blinds that had been raised, a ceiling fan that was still on, furniture that had been moved and water in the shower.

Sent my realtor a text to see if she had received any feedback and she replied that she had not. I do hope that they liked the place enough to submit an offer as I am getting really tired of dealing with this :censored2:.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Had a showing today while I was still at work. Their realtor was not bashful about checking everything out as I came to doors that had been opened, blinds that had been raised, a ceiling fan that was still on, furniture that had been moved and water in the shower.

Sent my realtor a text to see if she had received any feedback and she replied that she had not. I do hope that they liked the place enough to submit an offer as I am getting really tired of dealing with this :censored2:.
I’ve never understood why people looking at a house can’t return things to how they found them. It’s ain't that hard.

oldngray

nowhere special
I’ve never understood why people looking at a house can’t return things to how they found them. It’s ain't that hard.

You really shouldn't be there when they show your house but I get uncomfortable about strangers wandering around. The only way I wouldn't mind would be if I had already moved out and had it all set up for show.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That was my first thought.

You really shouldn't be there when they show your house but I get uncomfortable about strangers wandering around. The only way I wouldn't mind would be if I had already moved out and had it all set up for show.

No, you definitely should not be there during a showing.

I don't like contractors doing work in my house when I am not home----suffice it to say that I don't like strangers going through my underwear drawer when I am not there.

BTW, I wear boxer briefs. In case you were curious.

old levi's

blank space

Some condos stay on the market for almost a year...