By Invitation Only

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
They have two top ten, and arguably top five forwards. Add in that doosh Letang, and ballsack breath Kessel, and they are good.

But beatable.

Very good, but beatable.

Look what the flyers did to them last night. Got in their heads. Crosby and Malkin went into typical crybaby pissy mode. And you know as well as I do that the philly crowd gets them even more pissy than usual. Especially in the ‘yoffs.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
But beatable.

Very good, but beatable.

Look what the flyers did to them last night. Got in their heads. Crosby and Malkin went into typical crybaby pissy mode. And you know as well as I do that the philly crowd gets them even more pissy than usual. Especially in the ‘yoffs.
Oh I love watching it when Crosby melts down in Philly. But sometimes he also goes haywire and destroys us. We shall see.

oldngray

nowhere special
But beatable.

Very good, but beatable.

Crosby always gets the calls. Good player but benefits from star status. He gets away with murder.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Oh I love watching it when Crosby melts down in Philly. But sometimes he also goes haywire and destroys us. We shall see.

Do you know 1. How IRATE I was at hakstol when he threw the second line out to start last night. That could’ve went bad and bad fast. And 2. HOW BAD I wanna see G have “the shift” again. My god I’d lose my mind

oldngray

nowhere special
Art Bell, whose 'Coast to Coast AM' radio show reveled in the paranormal, dies at 72

Was it aliens or men in black?

your-level-expert.jpg