By Invitation Only

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I had a beautiful long haired cat that I found as a kitten in the woods and domesticated to some degree. Had her spayed and all the good stuff. She was indoor/outdoor because she was still wild at heart. Had her about 6 years and then someone did that to her. I still wish terrible things on the offender and honest to god hope that person is suffering in life.
Sometimes they find some dripping from a car.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
Sometimes they find some dripping from a car.
No. The person that did it was a horrible neighbor. They were tired of feral cats that a lady up the road was feeding...so they set out to poison them. My cat was a traveler and she probably had made little buddies up there. Only prayers for a life of torment for that person will do...death is too kind. I'm a really nice person but she was my baby. I have yet to find that same connection in another pet. She was my familiar.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No. The person that did it was a horrible neighbor. They were tired of feral cats that a lady up the road was feeding...so they set out to poison them. My cat was a traveler and she probably had made little buddies up there. Only prayers for a life of torment for that person will do...death is too kind. I'm a really nice person but she was my baby. I have yet to find that same connection in another pet. She was my familiar.
That's messed up.

MeLlamoMud

His neighbor Al?
Lol is this him
E8vXu.gif

MeLlamoMud

You looking for a new home, when fluff takes a dirt nap?
Lol I have been over here before. Just not often. I like fluff, the people in there are usually silly and fun. Matter of fact it was the one thread/group that welcomed me to the site as a new member.

I don't know what the beef is...I wasn't part of it, before my time. I'm just here to chat.

I've never interacted with you that I remember...