By Invitation Only

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I bet you were a little hellion. Lol.

Worst spanking I ever got was in the 7th grade at school

Principal caught 3 of us throwing snowballs out the 3rd floor window

He had a paddle made out of a breadboard with holes drilled in it
( that he got from the shop class when some kid didn’t pay for it)

Had to bend over and put hands on a counter my ass was still red when I got home. Never threw another snowball while at school

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had type 2 diabetes and took meds for it for probably 15 years. My dr. took me off the meds about 9 months ago. My glucose is within 80-95 now for every checkup.

I was diagnosed last summer. My A1C was over 9, and the doc put me on glipizide and metformin. Three months later, my A1Cwas 6, and he cut my glipizide in half. Three months later, 5.4, and he took me off the glipizide.

My blood sugar started to spike, and now I'm back on it, down between 100 and 115, and I feel good.

There's a phone app called Sugar Sense to track your blood sugar, and after three months it will calculate your A1C.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hand did no good on those yahoos of mine

Sometimes had to break out the heavy artillery
That was always my problem. Spanked with the hand and laughed in their face. Broken wooden spoon, hurt but made me laugh still. Belts, hairbrushes, and hot wheels track. Not so funny.

For the record, I don’t lay a hand on my own kids and never will.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I did on mine! Lol.
I did spank mine ever once in a while. I tried to make discipline interesting. My son was supposed to mow the grass. I went to work and came home that night. Grass not mowed. Told him one more time. Mow the grass. Tomorrow. If not, I'll make you cut it on your knees, with a pair of scissors. Came home that night. Not mowed. Got him up at about 4am. Gave him a pair of scissors and I held a flashlight while he cut grass. Never failed to mow again.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I did spank mine ever once in a while. I tried to make discipline interesting. My son was supposed to mow the grass. I went to work and came home that night. Grass not mowed. Told him one more time. Mow the grass. Tomorrow. If not, I'll make you cut it on your knees, with a pair of scissors. Came home that night. Not mowed. Got him up at about 4am. Gave him a pair of scissors and I held a flashlight while he cut grass. Never failed to mow again.
Child abuse! Lol.

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
None of my grandkids get spanked

It’s all about positive reinforcement

I’am not sold
All I have to do is thump my youngest and he acts like I broke him, lol. I've been known to use my sandals when my older kids were younger. I am the "white chancla mom" Lol

9180688.jpg