By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A lot of streams etc .... couple friends out that way .... if they r outside stop and visit .... if not just keep rolling

If they’re out on their front porches sitting on the couch?
D5F49A80-371B-4802-AE6A-8BC1F6E994D8.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
I got stuck in a bad part of Buffalo once. I had to stop to get gas and couldn't get back on the freeway because of construction. I had fun driving through the scenic parts in the middle of the night.

Same thing happened to me in Flint Michigan only it was the middle of the day. I was lucky I had my Obama mask because everyone knows a mask is ok but black face isn't.

oldngray

nowhere special
Same thing happened to me in Flint Michigan only it was the middle of the day. I was lucky I had my Obama mask because everyone knows a mask is ok but black face isn't.

I've never been to Flint. I have always been able to avoid it when I was in Michigan. I somehow doubt it would be a good vacation spot.

rod

Retired 23 years
I've never been to Flint. I have always been able to avoid it when I was in Michigan. I somehow doubt it would be a good vacation spot.

We were heading out east one time and got into a traffic jam for miles on the interstate. Being the Einstein I am I thought it would be a good idea to take a different route and somehow ended up in downtown Flint--lovey city---if you are a gang member.

Future

Victory Ride
We were heading out east one time and got into a traffic jam for miles on the interstate. Being the Einstein I am I thought it would be a good idea to take a different route and somehow ended up in downtown Flint--lovey city---if you are a gang member.
Note 2 self........ (grab pen and paper) ......cross Flint off bucket list .....(puts cap back on pen)