By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Don't worry, I made sure that would never happen again
Oh don’t worry, if I can’t get done in 7.5 on a eight hour request, I just tank and ruin the entire operation. Late air, savers, late OCPU. Hit some speed bumps doing around 50mph. You think it’s funny, but I get the last laugh. Backing speed? How’s 7.8 average?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The snuggles are more for her than your daughter and are a clear indication that she is seeking the love and affection that you are not giving her.

Sex and love are not one in the same.

No, that’s not it.

You can tell a lot about a person from the content of their posts.

Due to your recent loss I will behave myself.

I didn’t realize that there was a good part of Buffalo.

Most—-not Buffalo or Rochester.

Don't be getting all uppity on us again, Dave.

You're no better than anyone else here.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh don’t worry, if I can’t get done in 7.5 on a eight hour request, I just tank and ruin the entire operation. Late air, savers, late OCPU. Hit some speed bumps doing around 50mph. You think it’s funny, but I get the last laugh. Backing speed? How’s 7.8 average?
Don't know why someone would be proud of that. But you do you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a customer call in a concern about one of our drivers putting his 2nd day air letter in his mailbox. Mgt went out and took a picture-----you can clearly see the house from the road----it was maybe 100 yards away.

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually Trump has nothing to do with it as his tax cuts won't really be felt until we file next year.

I already see a difference in my pension checks. Defined pension so gross never varies but I'm seeing the change in net amounts. Only about a 2-3% bump but better than paying more in taxes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I already see a difference in my pension checks. Defined pension so gross never varies but I'm seeing the change in net amounts. Only about a 2-3% bump but better than paying more in taxes.

Yes, you have seen a slight bump in your pension checks, due to reduced Federal withholding, but the real bump will come when you file next year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Most drivers I knew were lightened up on their last day but I knew a couple that got screwed so didn't want to take a chance.

Back in the day before all the electronic bs Had a guy retire on his last day they buried him

So 6 of us got together and told him to pull around the corner we all took some stops and he was in early

He said you should have seen the look on the bosses face when he walked in at 4:30

Figured we’d all be called on the rug
but not a word was ever said

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FC3A0CDF-1A2A-486C-93AC-72668FCD9116.jpeg
061FC748-CBE7-4F44-B3A7-61A488B34314.jpeg

@UpstateNYUPSer I found your twin on TV.