By Invitation Only

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
4CCEAC7E-9438-4696-87F0-7528E94FE75D.jpeg

Good morning.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’m doing good. Thanks. I keep putting off filling out the forms for cremation. Procrastination is my biggest flaw in life, IMO. LOL.

This is why I made a promise to myself that I would have all of this taken care of long before the time came.

My son was in Albany for a visit about 6 months ago. I took advantage of that to have him and his sister sign all of my "end of life" legal documents, to include the will, and to give each of them notarized copies. I will also set up and prepay for my cremation and will have the biodegradable urns in my home ready to be planted. All the kids have to do is divide my ashes and plant one of the urns in each of their backyards.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is why I made a promise to myself that I would have all of this taken care of long before the time came.

My son was in Albany for a visit about 6 months ago. I took advantage of that to have him and his sister sign all of my "end of life" legal documents, to include the will, and to give each of them notarized copies. I will also set up and prepay for my cremation and will have the biodegradable urns in my home ready to be planted. All the kids have to do is divide my ashes and plant one of the urns in each of their backyards.
She thought she had taken care of everything.

rod

Retired 23 years
Back in the day before all the electronic bs Had a guy retire on his last day they buried him

So 6 of us got together and told him to pull around the corner we all took some stops and he was in early

He said you should have seen the look on the bosses face when he walked in at 4:30

Figured we’d all be called on the rug
but not a word was ever said

Good for you guys. I got a warning letter for "dispatching myself" one time when I really needed off early and they buried me because they knew it. A friend took some rural route stops off me and saved my plans. He got a letter too. According to them we had better quit playing in the sandbox. :rofl:

oldngray

nowhere special
Good for you guys. I got a warning letter for "dispatching myself" one time when I really needed off early and they buried me because they knew it. A friend took some rural route stops off me and saved my plans. He got a letter too. According to them we had better quit playing in the sandbox. :rofl:
Once upon a time drivers could work together to get things done.

rod

Retired 23 years
Once upon a time drivers could work together to get things done.

For the most part we always could but this one particular center manager took a real disliking to me. I could never understand why--I'm such a likable guy. Nobody was sad to see that idiot go.