By Invitation Only

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Geez I must be starved for adult conversation on my route. I just spent ten minutes listening to an old White, conservative and an old Black, Independent, both college educated, tell me how the airplane that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 really wasn’t a plane but a missile. The purpose of which was to place the blame on Muslims and “correct” power and money imbalance in the world because the “towelheads” were getting too powerful.

oldngray

nowhere special
This from the guy that built a man cave in the garage in order to get loaded with his drinking buddy.
That was @rod

2194a.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Geez I must be starved for adult conversation on my route. I just spent ten minutes listening to an old White, conservative and an old Black, Independent, both college educated, tell me how the airplane that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 really wasn’t a plane but a missile. The purpose of which was to place the blame on Muslims and “correct” power and money imbalance in the world because the “towelheads” were getting too powerful.

Thats pretty far out even for those guys. They usually try to argue how jet fuel couldn't burn hot enough to weaken the steel.

oldngray

nowhere special
1000 rounds won't last long at the shooting range. It makes more sense to buy in bulk than to have to buy more before every trip. Cheaper too. Not a bit horrifying.