By Invitation Only

oldngray

nowhere special
She can tuna piano and tuna fish!

SX425_.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is a stupid question but when someone is drafted by a team do they HAVE to go to that team?
The team that drafted you was your rights to play in said league, so they can just sit around and wait til you decide to play. John Elway and Eli Manning both ended up not playing for the teams that drafted them.

oldngray

nowhere special
The team that drafted you was your rights to play in said league, so they can just sit around and wait til you decide to play. John Elway and Eli Manning both ended up not playing for the teams that drafted them.
If the player is stubborn enough and willing to sit out for a while the team drafting them will eventually work out some kind of deal with another team to try to salvage something.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If the player is stubborn enough and willing to sit out for a while the team drafting them will eventually work out some kind of deal with another team to try to salvage something.
Not for anyone, Elway and Manning we’re both exceptional talents. And Elway was also drafted by the Yankees, so he had that as leverage too.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just got a letter from Central States Pension. The Fund is down to 37.8%

Won't last much longer even with severe cuts.

I expect UPS to use that as a bargaining chip to try to weasel out of their promise to make up any shortfalls.